Please follow these directions when applying our tanner for the best results:
- Scrub Your Skin I always recommend scrubbing your skin before using the product. The golden rule of self-tanning is to exfoliate your entire body first. Skip this crucial step and you risk uneven, blotchy results. Pay extra attention to really dry spots like your elbows and knees. Remember, you’ll help Thermalabs Self-Tanner reach your body and it will help you back by making your skin beautiful and sexy 🙂
- Enhance Your Base Our self-tanner is wonderful even if your body is very pale as you can use it to a�?growa�� a beautiful, natural, tan. The natural and organic ingredients in Thermalabs Self-Tanner react with the skin’s amino acids to produce natural-looking brown pigments. Your tone should peak in a few days. At that point, start applying the lotion every other day to maintain your gleam.
- Thermalabs Is Better For You OR be patient. The issue many people face is that they want a tanned look this second so they get unhealthy bronzing oils that you can swipe on before going out. The effects only stick around until your next shower though. Thermalabs on the other hand, gives you the FINEST product with much more staying power. By building your tan with our product – you will get a beautiful golden hue, and the color lasts up to TWO WEEKS (depending on your skin).
- Protecting Your Hands From Stains: Put on the Gloves Before applying any tanner, pull on Latex (if you’re not allergic) gloves. By doing this, your palms won’t soak up any color meant for your body. If you don’t have gloves dona��t worry – simply wash your hands with soap when you’re done. Put a dab of Thermalabs Self-Tanner on the top of each hand and rub them together so they’re not completely pale.
- Use Broad Strokes Make sure your body isn’t greasy from any residual body cream, which can block the tanner from absorbing fully. Then spread the product on with uniform swipes in all directions. For knees and elbows, dilute the tanner with moisturizer. These dry spots absorb more color and can turn darker than the rest of your body.